Coachella-inspired style from the desert to your doorstep
By the Get Leashed Goods Team
Although the only dogs or cats you’re likely to see at Coachella are of the “Snoop” or “Power” variety, there’s no reason you can’t coattail on the sounds and styles of the festival from home. The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, commonly known simply as Coachella, has been around since 1999, but it’s become known as much for its trendsetting boho fashions as it is for the music. In honor of the start of festival season, we scoured the globe in search of Coachella-inspired styles that will bring the desert right to your doorstep.
1. Ksubi’s distressed denim shorts are designed to sit low on the waist, perfect for pairing with flowing boho blouses. Ksubi, Alberceque distressed denim shorts, $200.00. Buy it now.
2. Festivals are about personal adornment. Feel the art — BE THE ART! That’s why we love this eclectic necklace, which features a Tibetan hanging pendant with a ladder chain center. Vanessa Mooney, Cleo Necklace, $225.00. Buy it now.
3. These cute retro-inspired sunnies are embellished with tiny gold cat ears. ME-OW! West Seal, Cat Ear Round Sunglasses, $7.50. Buy it now.
4. We love these easy-to-wear stacked heel boots. The perforated details add a touch of vintage to this desert-inspired style. Diba, Elyse Bootie, $49.95. Buy it now.
5. Of course you need a sheer, tasseled kimono! This sexy piece screams Coachella. Anna Sui, Printed silk-blend chiffon kimono jacket, $445.00. Buy it now.
6. This pretty cami will start you off in festival season and take you through the entire summer. Roberto Cavalli, Lace-trimmed silk-georgette camisole, $1,380.00. Buy it now.
7. Stack this kitty-licious ring with your other favorite rings and things for BIG impact. Nasty Gal, Here Kitty Ring, $10.00. Buy it now.
8. Tassels, tassels, tassels!!! This bag takes the term “arm candy” to the next level. Gucci, Nouveau Fringe Suede Shoulder Bag, $1950.00. Buy it now.