Style from the streets of South Beach
By the Get Leashed Goods Team
Though not all of us were lucky enough to make it down to Ultra Music Festival a few months back, the sunshine, sweet beats and sexy street styles of South Beach are much closer than you think. At Get Leashed, we’re firm believers that good tunes and great company can remedy almost any situation. So turn up the volume, put on your dancing shoes, and make your own sunshine.
Whether you’re up north or down south, you can feel the Miami heat with these kickin’ styles for both you and your furry friends.
1. Cut from light slub-linen, this loose-fitting ‘Je t’aime’ T-shirt is perfect for hot weather and great for moving to the beat. J.Crew, Je t’aime linen T-shirt, $22.50. Buy it now!
2. Whether you’re hitting the dance floor or the dog run, comfy footwear is a must. But why not be stylish too? These sick sneaks feature a print of hand-painted palm trees that will make you feel like you’re cruising down Lincoln Road for your morning Starbucks. KENZO, Palm tree-print leather and canvas sneakers, $200.00. Buy it now!
3. Be seen anytime of day (or night) with this dayglow-like woven leash. C. Wonder, Woven Dog Leash, $24.00. Buy it now!
4. Why not give your pooch a little sprinkle of SoBe with this fresh and cheerful collar? C. Wonder, Neon Bright Stripes Dog Collar, $7.99. Buy it now!
5. If you can’t be in South Beach, at least you can look the part in these rockin’ mirrored aviators. Green mirror silver, Ray-Ban, Aviator Flash Lenses, $200.00. Buy it now!
6. J Brand’s light gray jeans are made from the label’s all-new ‘Photo Ready’ stretch-denim. Designed to comfortably contour every curve without losing shape, this skinny pair is sure to be a wardrobe favorite. Balance the silhouette with a tailored jacket. J Brand, 620 Photo-Ready mid-rise skinny jeans, $218.00. Buy it now!
7. Don’t let the party stop with your outerwear. We believe in bright and playful intimates that add a pop of color to your shoulders on the dance floor (not to mention a sense fun to your post-dance performance in the bedroom). L’Agent by Agent Provocateur, Monica lace plunge bra, $66.00. Buy it now!
8. We know your heart is in Miami, but your dog is right here, where the weather is less than balmy. Keep your EDM pup warm and looking cool in this sweet hoodie. Café Press, I love house music, Dog Hoodie, $22.99. Buy it now!
9. Amazing chunky curb chain necklace featuring an iridescent oil slick coloring and an adjustable lobster clasp closure. Looks awesome on the dance floor, under a blazer, or just over a t-shirt. Pure Moods Necklace $17.00. Buy it now!
10. Daft Punk If you haven’t heard of these guys you’ve likely been living under a rock since, like, the 90s. Just do yourself a favor and pick up one of their albums. We love their older ditties, but are especially fond of their new mixes featuring Pharrell. Daft Punk’s Random Access Memories is a great intro album. Buy it now!
11. Soulwax These Belgian brothers have been floating around the top of electronic music charts for nearly 20 years with various projects. Why? Because they really are that good. Check out their albums and you’ll understand. We suggest Soulwax, Nite Versions. Buy it now!
12. Art Department Canadians Kenny Glasgow and Jonny White joined musical forces in 2009 to create the duo now known as Art Department, and the rest is history. If you’re not familiar with this EDM team, you’re missing out. Pick up Art Department, The Drawing Board. Buy it now!