Get Leashed stokes the cat people vs. dog people fire
By Jon Nelson
Disagree? Check out 8 reasons cat people are better than dog people.
1. Dog people get more exercise
Having a dog is a commitment to calorie loss. You can’t let down your buddy and your buddy needs to stretch his legs.
2. Dog people don’t talk about their problems all the time
Why? Because they’ve already talked about them to their dog.
3. Dog people get more affection
Everybody loves cuddles and dogs are there to give them to you. A lot of the time, you didn’t even know you wanted some love, but you needed it… ahh dogs.
4. Dog people get welcomed home
Had a long day? Feeling a bit low? Not as soon as you open the door you’re not.
5. Dog people know more people
Ever been to a dog park? Whether you want to or not, you’re going to make new friends.
6. Dog people are ready for the next step in life
It goes like this: Dog, significant other, live-in significant other, wedding, babies. Think we’re wrong? Have you been 30 before? It all starts with the dog.
7. Dog people get laid more
“I have a dog.” Best. Pick up line. Ever.
8. Dog people are more affectionate
Don’t like waiting to be kissed? You won’t have to if you’re dating a dog person. Just need a hug? Ask a dog person – they’re used to giving affection readily and almost all the time.