Get Leashed is looking for a real go-getter! We are hiring a full-time Account Coordinator to work out of the Toronto Office.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Account Coordinator will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks across digital marketing, website updates, social media, as well as communication and project management.
Get Leashed Inc. is a 360 media, technology and experiential marketing brand which helps modern pet owners #LiveBeyondTheDogPark.
• fearless, and ready to jump into an unconventional role with many technical aspects.
• obsessively detail oriented. You never miss a thing and your brain always seems to be one step ahead of game.
• you are a master juggler and are able to multi-task a verity of differing duties. You are more productive when you have move to do then less to do
• assist in QA and uploading of post (article / features) and page content on WordPress site
• social media coordination and junior community management
• assist in content management of both written content (stories) and visual (photo and stock photo libraries)
• record and track key metrics for content scoring and influencer programs
• assist in coordination of photo shoots, events, and interview for both publishing and membership arms of the Get Leashed Inc. business
• work with internal team of content creators and contributors
• maintain and manage contact lists for clients, influencers, partners, etc.
• customer service, preparing client communication, and project management
Qualifications / Requirements:
• post secondary degree, preferable in Business, Communications, or Computer Sciences
• 1-2 years experience in an agency environment, startup, publisher, or similar
• experience using Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, WordPress, social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
• Google analytics a plus
• ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
• excellent communicator and highly organized with a passion for the details!
• passionate about pets and being part of a growing and dynamic team
To apply, please send your C.V. to [email protected].