Get Leashed is looking for a real go-getter! We are hiring a full-time Integrated Media Creator to work out of the Toronto Office.
Are you passionate about animals? Are you a master photographer? Can you work editing tools to make even a cell phone photo into a masterpiece? Are you excited to capture, create and edit compelling, beautifully shot video content? Do you speak photoshop and indesign in your sleep? If you’ve ever dreamed of working for a digital magazine, this may be the right fit for you.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Visual Content Creator will join a team of creatives and will be responsible for creating original visual content for GetLeashedMag.com, social media, event collateral, as well as investor and sponsorship decks.
Having previous experience in event photography / videography, pet photography, and graphic design is preferred. You are expected to have a high taste level as our brand caters to the upper echelon or what we like to call, the petset.
Please have a look at GetLeashedMag.com before providing samples of work.
Get Leashed Inc. is a 360 media, technology and experiential marketing brand which helps modern pet owners #LiveBeyondTheDogPark.
• an outgoing person, with a drive to be the best and create the best possible content
• you are a ruthless self-editor, only focusing on the best quality of work
• you have serious hustle and want to be part of a company where you will gain a reputation for being the best at what you do in your field
• lead photographer for events, editorial features and interviews, and other assignments
• must be comfortable editing and lighting own photography
• create original video content shot by you, as well as edit clips and images into visual stories for social media
• create website banners and social media graphics, including branding (cover and profile art), memes and quotes, and assist in design and layout of new web pages
• comfortable selecting high quality content for Instagram and Pinterest
Qualifications / Requirements:
• university or college degree, or equivalent experience, in “Integrated Media,” including photography, visual arts, graphic design, or similar
• previous experience providing visual content for magazine or digital publication a plus
• must be able to provide samples of photography, videography, and graphic design work
• ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
• comfortable working around animals
• passionate about pets and being part of a growing and dynamic team
*Please note: some evenings and weekends are required for this position.
To apply, please send your C.V. to [email protected].