Get Leashed is looking for a real go-getter! We are hiring a full-time Junior Content Coordinator to work out of the Toronto Office.
Do you live and breathe on the internet? Have you ever used the words doggo or pupper? Are you constantly saying, “I’ve already seen it” when someone shows you a “new” meme? If you love to write, this may be the role for you.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Junior Content Creator will join a team of creatives and will be responsible for creating original content for GetLeashedMag.com. You will be assigned writing topics and also be expected to stay up to date on what’s trending as part of your position to pitch your own topics.
GetLeashedMag.com is a high traffic website with steep growth projections for the next six months. You will be joining a fun culture but will be expected to handle deadlines like a pro and produce quality content at a volume to satisfy our growing audience.
Get Leashed Inc. is a 360 media, technology and experiential marketing brand which helps modern pet owners #LiveBeyondTheDogPark.
• ultra creative and bursting with ideas
• write original, engaging content for GetLeashedMag.com and source appropriate photos, social media images, gifs, videos, etc.
• cite sources of user generated or professional content
• upload text, image, and video content to WordPress site
• learn simple backend of advertising placements within post content
• proof read and q/a posts and pages of website
• pitch new topics and stay up to date on what’s trending online, specifically in the pet space
• able to write creative content in a timely fashion and meet quota requirements
Qualifications / Requirements:
• post secondary degree, preferable in Communications
• writing experience for digital specific (blog, publication)
• experience using Microsoft Excell / Google Sheets, WordPress, social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
• Google analytics a plus
• ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
• excellent communicator with top notch grammar and an expert in the use of English for storytelling
• highly organized with a passion for the details!
• passionate about pets and being part of a growing and dynamic team
To apply, please send your C.V. to email@example.com.